Monday, November 3, 2014

Thanksgiving Place Card Napkin Wraps


I am sharing a super easy way to dress up your holiday table with napkin wraps. I was inspired by the buckle on a hat of a pilgrim to create these cute napkin wraps.  Wynn helped me put these together, and requested that I share her napkin wrap on "the computer" aka the blog.

I cut out strips of black scrapbook paper. I got about four napkin wraps from one 12 x 12 sheet of paper.  I had a scalloped edge square on my images on Silhouette Studio, and I cut out a few squares that would fit perfectly in the width of the strips of paper.  I used one total piece of gold scrapbook paper for the small cut out squares. You could always cut out a solid shape with a square punch if you have one handy or use scallop edge scissors as well.

Using a paint pen I then wrote the name of each of the guests on the paper in the middle of the square cut out.  I am beginning to have quite a collection of these paint pens. They are a lot of fun to use when crafting.


I wrapped it around a folded napkin, and used double a small Velcro circle to attach the paper together. The Velcro circle will allow me to reuse these later on with using tape or glue.

Quick and cute! You could have kids help make these as well. It will keep them busy while you are making your recipes or getting ready to have guests.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great. What a simple way to dress up your Thanksgiving table.

    *Beautiful pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! They go so well with the napkin and the rustic tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea swap the black with red and it could be used for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)